Hello everyone-
Welcome to my blog spot! Hooray! I am so excited for the opportunity I have to serve a mission and share some of my wonderful experiences with all of you. I tend to write like I talk, which is hardly, if ever, gramatically correct. So forgive me if I have run on sentences that go for DAYS, or if I make up my own words. Just go along with it. It's a lot more fun that way! I'll also be sure to send fun pictures to keep the blog colorful and exciting. My daddy (AKA. Marcus, Chief, Papa-razzi) will be maintaining the site while I'm gone. That way you're not FLOODED by my weekly emails, but you may check my blog at your own convenience.
This blog also has my mission address and email posted to it. SO DONT LOSE MY BLOGSPOT ADDRESS! Save it in your phone where my phone number used to be. Or put it on your fridge. Haha. Also, if you have the chance, feel free to... In fact, I'll go as far as to say that I strongly and highly ENCOURAGE you to write me. I'm kidding. But really, I'd love to hear from you.
I am so excited to be a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Independence, Missouri Mission. I know this mission holds so much potential for me. I know that it is a part of my divine purpose in this life. I have a strong testimony of this gospel and look forward to sharing it with others. I am forever grateful for this opportunity, and even though I'll miss all of you, and you'll miss me, I know this is the best thing I could be doing right now in my life. And don't worry... 18 months will fly by! I'll be back before you know it. Love ya'll.
-Sister Jessica Rose Wathen






No comments:
Post a Comment