I would like to make an announcement! I come home July 21, 2010. If anyone is looking at a calendar that would be ONE YEAR FROM TODAY. Ahh!!! I cannot wait to come home!!! Let the countdown begin!!!
Missouri is an interesting place. It is the Garden of Eden, but besides the beauty and the greenery, it is also CURSED LAND. THERE ARE BUGS EVERYWHERE!!!! It's disgusting... That's my vent for the day.
We've been working with an investigator named Sarah Black. She is great. She is quickly gaining a testimony of the Book of Mormon and we should commit her for a baptismal date this week.
I love the apartment with all of the sisters. Sometimes the only thing I like about being a missionary is being with the other sisters. I love friends! There are six of us that live in the same house, INCLUDING SISTER BROOKS. I don't know if I've written a lot about Sister Brooks, but she is my favorite sister in the entire mission (okay that's not fair. I have a few favorites: namely Sister Webb and Sister Black). So Sister Brooks and I get to have SLUMBER PARTIES for the next five weeks, but then she is going back home to Provo. Sad day for Sister Wathen when Sister Brooks goes home. Maybe she'll take me with her in her suitcase.
Anyway. Love you all. Hope home is lovely. I'm sure it is. Tell it hello for me. Tell it not to change too much while I'm gone. Even though one more year is ETERNITY, Elder Nelson (the VC director) told me to GRIT MY TEETH AND GRIN AND BEAR IT. Fake it till I make it is my current motto. I'll let you all know how it goes... All my love to SLC.
-Jessica Rose






No comments:
Post a Comment