Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All is well

I really am doing REALLY well. I've been way too busy to get homesick. So DON'T WORRY. You would be surprised to know that I am sleeping on the top bunk in my dorm. CRAZY huh? I'm scared that every night I'm going to fall off and die... It's true. I'm bunking with a sister who is serving in a S. American country (Sorry dad, don't remember which one!)... but anyway, she went to school with Ben and they were on Seminary Council together. I thought that was pretty cool.


My companion really is the best. She reminds me of Stacie Hansen, so that will give you an idea of what kind of girl she is.

Elder (Brother) Laubaugh is a teacher at the MTC. He was one of my missionaries. When I saw him, we both got so excited. He pulled me into one of his classes and told them that he had been to sealings, and endowments, and that there was nothing greater to him than seeing one of his converts on a mission. I am so grateful for him and the example that he is.

Dream Big. Wish Hard, and Love Always.
-Jessica Rose Wathen

No comments: