Huge disappointment, but Church leaders have advised me to stop posting on the blog. I think I will make the Blog private starting next week, meaning that I will have to individually approve family members and close friends. To view the blog I suppose you will have to log in and
receive permission from me. I hope this serves to meet their objectives. I don't see it as being anything different than sharing a few photos and an Email. I know I have invited
a lot of people to share in Jessica's blog and I have personally used it as a tool for people who are interested in learning more about the Gospel and to give them some insight on how much Jessica's testimony has grown in such a short time. We are proud of her and wish her the best, always.
I know that if we listen and respond to the counsel of Church leaders, we will be blessed.
May you be blessed,
Marcus
2 comments:
Make sure you invite me to view your blog I love reading it!
clogging.goddess@gmail.com
I read the blog all the time!! I love Jessica and her inspiration and faith always brings me joy and the motivation to keep moving forward!
mhsprincess@gmail.com
Post a Comment